Complaint Review: World Institute of Surgical Excellence

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sarahlo — Dallas Texas
World Institute of Surgical Excellence
Internet Dallas, Texas USA

World Institute of Surgical Excellence Pyramid Scheme, Invest to be employed Dallas Texas

I was contacted by WISE-World Institute of Surgical Excellence through a job posting website. They stated that they were interested in me for the position of Regional Managing Partner and the base pay would be $75-150 + commission. They recommended attending their Webinar in order to prepare for a one hour telephone interview for which I would be scheduled for in the next week. What a joke. The first hour of the Webinar was spent selling me (not educating me) on their company. At the 1 hour and 9 minute mark, they let me know that my pay would be solely commission based and that I had to give them over $2900 in order to "start up my business". Unbelievable. Throughout the Webinar I asked the "host" if there was a base pay offering and he never answered! This is your typical pyramid scheme disguised with medical mumbo jumbo. I found only a few actual patients and the testimonials are clearly posted by the company's PR manager. Don't fall for this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Institute-of-Surgical-Excellence/Dallas-Texas/World-Institute-of-Surgical-Excellence-Pyramid-Scheme-Invest-to-be-employed-Dallas-Texa-1051558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Institute of Surgical Excellence