Complaint Review: World K9 - K9 World Of Dogs - Troy Austin

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2015

• Reported By:Somewhere in the Midwest Kansas
World K9 - K9 World Of Dogs - Troy Austin
5353 Stull Road Petersburg, Michigan U.S.A.

World K9 - K9 World Of DogsWorld K9 - K9 World Of Dogs - Troy Austin Animal Services Petersburg Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Troy Austin

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Never heard of Troy Austin!!

*General Comment: Troy Austin, please contact me

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Troy Austin DID NOT WORK THERE DURING THIS TIME

*Consumer Comment: Can you please tell us what happened?

I would like to add my comments to the family from Woodland Hills, CA and anyone else that has or is thinking of doing business with this company. I have had a very similar encounter with them. I sent them $5000 for a dog....had to return him...and am out the $5000. They do not return calls, or answer emails...they are rude and are a scam. Do not do business with these people. I have turned them over to the Attorney General of Michigan and hope that anyone else reading this whom has experienced the same or similar service will do the same.

Out $5000
Somewhere in the Midwest, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-K9-K9-World-Of-Dogs-Troy-Austin/Petersburg-Michigan-49270/World-K9-K9-World-Of-DogsWorld-K9-K9-World-Of-Dogs-Troy-Austin-Animal-Services-Peter-418149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World K9 - K9 World Of Dogs - Troy Austin

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Troy Austin

AUTHOR: Me - (USA)

My father was not murdered, he died of cancer.  So how was he murdered?  Also I made no names up, care to explain that?

Here is my email k9harley2012@gmail.com

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Never heard of Troy Austin!!

AUTHOR: JohnO - (USA)

I worked for Bob Austin at K9 world of dogs at that address back in 2000, but to my understanding the company went down when Bob Austin was murdered in his home at that same address! So I think this person(Troy Austin) made this name up, to make loyal customers to believe his family is continuing business! For the record, Bob would of never took someone's money with out giving them a well trained healthy dog!Hope they bust these fake people running a good name and business to the ground! THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL!

#3 General Comment

Troy Austin, please contact me

AUTHOR: coleco000 - (United States of America)

My name is Jason LaVoy and you are a very hard person to get a hold of. this is not over any legal issues what so ever. If you know who I am email me at coleco000@gmail.com if somehow you recieve this message. sign the subject in the email as your name in all capitals

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Troy Austin DID NOT WORK THERE DURING THIS TIME

AUTHOR: Troy Austin - (United States of America)

I did not work there during this, as to the file that was posted on here is how I came across the date for it.  I would be willing to go to court on this matter.  I again would be more than happen to clear this matter with this person.  But for them to name me, is unbelievable as I had no part what so ever with this.  I am offering them to contact me about this so this can fixed by them.

Can you please tell us what happened?

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

You paid $5000 for a dog, got the dog, returned the dog, and they didn't give you a refund. Why did you return the dog, did you have a contract, what did the contract say about refunds, ect? What made you expect your money back? All that stuff. Details.