Complaint Review: World Law Debt

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Ayad — Silver Spring Maryland
World Law Debt
P.O. Box 82641 Austin, TX 78759 Phoenix, Arizona USA

World Law Debt AKA World Law Processing IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN ITS A TOTAL RIPOFF....I entered a program of debt settlement which was advertised over the radio!!!!!!(terrible mistake). I had a debt to credit cards of over $14,000 and was paying too much and they promised me to settle the issue with my creditors for less and then they get a percentage when its done. 4 months down the road they deducted payments from my escrow account of an average of $271 a month without sending me any invoice of the hours spent on my case!!! How come I was being charged without informing me. A reputable Law firm should send invoices and state details of hours spent on the case. Phoenix Arizona

TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!I entered a program of debt settlement which was advertised over the radio!!!!!!(terrible mistake). I had a debt to credit cards of over $14,000 and was paying too much and they promised me to settle the issue with my creditors for less and then they get a percentage when its done. 4 months down the road they deducted payments from my escrow account of an average of $271 a month without sending me any invoice of the hours spent on my case!!! How come I was being charged without informing me. A reputable Law firm should send invoices and state details of hours spent on the case. Stealing my hard earned money without even starting negotiations with creditors and delivering no services what so ever!!!! I believe that I was rip off for a service that was never rendered in the first place. I went into this program with complete trust to solve and try to pay off my debt but ended up with more dept and moreover within only 4 months my credit went down the hill. I was deceived by consistent lies and sweet promises that my problems will be over and my credit will be slightly affected for few months..........ALL WAS TOTAL LIES. After I found out that they will keep my debt to settle for an indefinite period of time and asked me to file for bankruptcy which was never the case when I signed up, I cancelled the program and asked for a refund of my money $1,117. Since then no one had the decency to answer my consistent calls nor my email!!

Desired Settlement: Refund

Desired Outcome:
The deal was to settle my debt and negotiate with my creditors. None of that happened and they have not provided a single proof of document to show actual services even after I asked for it specifically. The World Law Debt is responsible to refund me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Law-Debt/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/World-Law-Debt-AKA-World-Law-Processing-IF-ITS-TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE-THEN-ITS-A-TOTAL-RIPOF-1062750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Law Debt