Complaint Review: World Law Debt

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: sucker — Queens New York
World Law Debt
2201 Donley Drive Suite 250 Austin Tx 78758 Internet United States of America

World Law Debt World Law Group never answers their phones, emails or voicemails. They didn't call my creditors, I was sued by creditors & represented myself; they took money every month for 7 months and then gratuitously took the, Internet

World Law Debt is ripping off those who are cornered and financially struggling. They promised to represent me and settle my debt.  After 7 months of paying in money (that I borrowed from a sibling), I realized I've been scammed.  They have not called my creditors, they have not returned my calls.  As a matter of fact I cannot reach a live person.  I keep getting voicemails that prompt you to leave a message.

I have paid in $4,000 so far and all the money has gone to fees: acct fees, processing fees, maintenance fees, company fee ,transactin fee, customer fee, but no representation at all!  My creditors have sued me and I had to represent myself in court!  All they do is collect and wait till your debt goes to 3rd party collectors but not all creditors do that; they sue!

There was $700 of the $4,000 given to them, left in the escrow acct.  It was intended to pay off one of my credit cards.  Instead of them paying my card off, they gratuitously paid themselves after they confirmed via email that I had canceled with them.  They had no right to that money.

I called to complain and was unable to reach anyone!  Noone is behind that 877 phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Law-Debt/internet/World-Law-Debt-World-Law-Group-never-answers-their-phones-emails-or-voicemails-They-didn-1035836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Law Debt