Complaint Review: World Market Systems

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Oceanside California
World Market Systems
http://worldmarketsystems.com/ Internet U.S.A.

WMS BACKOFFICE World Market Systems I WAS RIPPED OFF FOR 200 BUCKS!!! DO NOT INVEST IN WMS YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Still Nothing

*Author of original report: update

I set up a account with WMS and it cost me 188 dollars just to set up the "Website" which in turn WAS NOT a website they set up a web page the same one they give all of there prey with the blue page, and anything you click takes you to E-bay or what ever sites you chose when u set up. they give you a choice of like 4 or 5. so once they set up the PAGE, I waited so I started advertising on myspace, google, yahoo, and in local newspapers, whitch was pretty effective in otherthings that I advertised.

So needless to say after a month I didn't see any money, so I called to cancel and they told me that I have to wait 24 hours until someone from management called me b4 I can cancel(I guess to talk me out of it). I said ok, and waited. The next day i get a call from a lady named Jade, she tells me that I shouldnt cancel just yet its only been a month. I told her how I was advertising and she said ok we'll e-mail people for you for free just to get u more traffic...

Then I said ok I'll give it some time. so I waited and about 2 weeks later I get another call from them saying that if I gave them 200 dollars they will send out 5000 e mails and it would be sure to get people to buy.

At the time I had the extra money so I said why not. so I let them charge me BUT I made sure in that phone call that the 200 was refundable several times before I allowed it.

So about 5 weeks come and go and I dont hear anything from them so i call back and ask to speak to Jade, and I told her I wanted to cancel. She told me that I spent 388 dollars so far and if I didnt wait until the 90 days were over I forfit the 188 set up fee for not giving the system a full 90 days like the guarantee said. Then she told me if I wanted all my money back I had to call on the 4th of may wich was the 90th day.

So I waited and called back today the 4th and I asked to speak to Jade and they told me she wasnt there, so I asked to speak to another manager and they put me on the line with Dave ext. 2302

He told me that it is my 90th day and I havent made any money so he was gonna refund me. I thought to myself "FINALLY". Then he told me that the 200 that I spent on those 5000 e-mails was unrefundable so there was no way I was ever getting that money, then he told me to read the terms and conditions. I said I was told that I would get that money back and he rudely cut me off and said read the terms and conditions. I told him that I want proof that the e-mails were sent out and he said I would get proof within 5 days. I will keep you posted.

I am posting this because I dont want other people to get involved with them and loose hard erned money. I am going to the media with this and I will make sure the world knows about this scaming company. I want to take legal action immediately!

Devin
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Market-Systems/internet/WMS-BACKOFFICE-World-Market-Systems-I-WAS-RIPPED-OFF-FOR-200-BUCKS-DO-NOT-INVEST-IN-WMS-242304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Market Systems

AUTHOR: Barbara - (Canada)

A few weeks ago I reported World Market Systems for failing to live up to their promised "Refund of original Investment if no sales within 90 days"!

I heard from them within days & can report that on April/28/07 I got a partial refund of over $1000.00. While this represents only a portion of what I originally paid - at least it's something!! They have also promised to speed up my advertising for me. So far - there has been better results than I experienced in the past.

I am not 100% satisfied - but feel they are finally making an effort on my behalf.

Still Nothing

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Today is 4/11/07 and i still have not recieved my refund. So i called the costumer service line agin and talked to a lady named Amber, i asked her what was the status of my refund. I continued to tell her that Dave told me it would be 3 - 5 days and today was the 7th. she then put me on hold.

When she got back on the phone she told me that she had just talked to their accountant and it was on his desk and hes working on that now. So more than likely i will be waiting another 3 - 5 days.

I will Update within that time.

update

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

I just recieved a call from Dave of WMS. He told me that he has just recieved the email i sent to the company telling them that I was going to the media and ripoffreport.com to let the public know about the horrible customer service i recieved. Than he said he talked to his supervisor about it and NOW they want me to be happy so they are going refund me the entire 388$.

So this proves that you CAN get your money back only if you are assertive! Because I can garuantee if I didnt let them know how serious I was and how much power an individual can have (ability to expose) I surely would have lost 200$! I will update this post once i recieve my money.