Complaint Review: World Market Systems

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
World Market Systems
http://wmsbackoffice.com Internet U.S.A.

World Market Systems WMS scammed me out of $477.00 Internet

I responded to an internet ad from World Market Systems. Paid $377.00 to become an affiliate. Then paid another $100.00 for marketing. From time to time, I would see revenue from my Amazon account. Don't know if that was from actual persons buying products, or if it was something that World Market Systems did to make me want to keep the website running and not ask for a refund. Now, I find out that it was all a scam and I'm out of $477.00

Jermaine
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2008 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Market-Systems/internet/World-Market-Systems-WMS-scammed-me-out-of-47700-Internet-335045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Market Systems