Complaint Review: World Micro

• Reported By: Anonymous — Santa Monica California USA
World Micro
www.worldmicro.com Internet United States of America

World Micro World Micro, Inc. Inside sales Internet

World Micro is not a reliable company! They have an inadequate "quality" department, despite their claims my rep made to me. Inaccurate (mostly late) delivery times, poor reps and managers handling their situations with us, their former customer. The only reason I was upset was because the items I had ordered were a week late.  I, being a manager myself, spoke with a manager at World Micro, who basically told me he'd "hate for me to be a liar" as a customer. Why? "Just part of the industry" was his answer! I was very frustrated and was given no form of compensation for what I had caused MY customer. Completely outraged. Terribly run (from my experience more than once) and terribly unprofessional. Please, for your own business's sake, do not waste your time ordering from their "quality" service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Micro/internet/World-Micro-World-Micro-Inc-Inside-sales-Internet-505496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Micro