Complaint Review: World Moving Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:lakewood Colorado
World Moving Services
6306 NW 9th Avenue Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

World Moving Services sold me insurance that did not cover me and left me in an empty house for over a month Fort Lauderdale Florida

World Moving Services is a broker, they do not communicate well with the insurance company or the actual movers. They sold me insurance that the insurance company would not honor and the moving company was going to auction my property because World Moving Service did not tell me I would have to pay monthly storage fees to the movers they contracted with.

It took over 30 days after I bought my house to get the movers to commit to a delivery date. World Moving Services employee are rude, unprofessional and down right mean.

Paula
lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Moving-Services/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/World-Moving-Services-sold-me-insurance-that-did-not-cover-me-and-left-me-in-an-empty-hous-393069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Moving Services