Complaint Review: World Moving Services

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:vancouver Washington
World Moving Services
worldmovingservices.com Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

World Moving Services Adds On Costs After You Pay For Your Services extra charges after payment was processed Vancouver Washington

I am writting to warn people about world moving services..Do not use them. I found them on the internet and they seemed to be the best price out there so I went with them. They where very helpful and all at first.

When I paid for my car to be shipped to alaska from washington I was quoted and garrented a price. I paid for my service and then not an hour later they called to tell me that there was a price increase. I was very upset and cancelled them as my carrier I don't do buisness with people that are not up front on there costs.

After that They said that they would refund my money but it would take anywhere between 3 days to 3 weeks to get mymoney back on my credit card! When trying to get this money back I was on hold for more the an hour. And still had no luck. Now I can't even get a new carrier until I get that money back.

Don't do buisness with them they are dishonest and do not provide the service that they claim that they have.

vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Moving-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98682/World-Moving-Services-Adds-On-Costs-After-You-Pay-For-Your-Services-extra-charges-after-pa-323708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Moving Services