Complaint Review: World Of Hair

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Albany New York
World Of Hair
2 Elise Lane, Suite G Birmingham, Alabama U.S.A.

World Of Hair Charged my credit card and did not send my order Birmingham Alabama

On January 31, I placed on online order for a product from World of Hair. When I had not received it in over a week, I sent 3 emails, tried to call and to use their online "live" question system, but there was never anyone available. In the meantime, they charged me for the product which I never received.

Barbara Maggio
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Of-Hair/Birmingham-Alabama-35201/World-Of-Hair-Charged-my-credit-card-and-did-not-send-my-order-Birmingham-Alabama-310046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Of Hair