Complaint Review: World Of Motorworks

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Charlene — Windsor Locks Connecticut
World Of Motorworks
Internet USA

World Of Motorworks June 3rd 2013parts were ordered and paid for on the amount of 590.00. Cleared. On July 16th 2013 they tried to take another 590.00 from my debit card which put me minus in the bank. I tried calling their number and said it was out of service, bank stopped it, but isn't sure if it will go thru or not. but nothing was ordered since June 3rd 2013, paid on June 4th 2013. They were scamming me for another 590.00 for no order at all since the dates I mentioned. Please fix this. Internet elburn Illinois

*Author of original report: Auto parts

we ordered parts from world of motorworks in june 3 2013  the company got paid on june 4 2013   parts were delivered

july 16 2013 this company tried to take 590.00 out of my bank with no order made   i tried calling the company and their phone is no longer in service   i called the bank and they put a stop on it but because it was in the processing mode they are not sure it is gonna go thru   the company tried to rip me off and take another 590.00 from me  had to go to bank and get a temporary card and cancel out my other so nothing would go thru.  please help me resolve this matter  the company is trying to take what they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Of-Motorworks/internet/World-Of-Motorworks-June-3rd-2013parts-were-ordered-and-paid-for-on-the-amount-of-59000-1067730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Of Motorworks

Auto parts

AUTHOR: Charlie613 - ()

I am adding to what I wrote above,  about Motor works, The part was orginally ordered June 4 2013 and they got paid. Then July 17 2013  the company took another 590.00 without authorazation. and thier phone number is a non working number now.