Complaint Review: World One Financial Resources

• Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: David — Oakdale California United States of America
World One Financial Resources
1979 Marcus Ave Lake Success, New York United States of America

World One Financial Resources This company prey's on struggling individuals and scams them out of hard earned money. Lake Success, New York

Late in September I was looking for a loan to help pay off some bill and get back on track. After being turned down multiple times I got an email from World One Financial Resources.

Dear Approved Applicant,

Your online loan application had been released to World One Financial Resources through one of North Americas leading countrywide lending databases. Your application has undergone a stringent review and weve approved your application.  We put forth 100% in our search to get approvals for all potential borrowers. [continued below]....

..... To assist you throughout the process a loan representative has been designate to your file. Please contact Ms. Hillary Montgomery at 1 (877) 661-0331 Ext 183 to discuss the terms and conditions of your financing. We look forward to working on meeting your financial needs.

Thank you for choosing World One Financial Resources

Loan Approval Division

Toll 1 (877) 661-0331 | Fax 1 (516) 706-0339 | Website http://www.wofresources.com/ | Email helpdesk@wofresources.com

Thinking that because I had a contract this had to be a legitimate company. I even researched them and found nothing. They said that I needed a $950 security deposit, and it had to be sent by money gram. I got my paycheck witch was only $931 and I borrowed the other 20, thinking that I would have $8000 in my account the next day. Needless to say no money showed up. I was worse off then when I started. My truck was on the verge of being repossessed, I had no gas to get to work, but the worst part was that I had no money to feed my 5 year old daughter. I was trying to make things better for my family and this company made them 10 times worse. My wife and I tried contacting them multiple times. It had to have been at least 10 times each per day for 3 days. We had Sunday to figure out what we would do, so when I got up for work on Monday morning I gave it another shot. I actually got through to customer service. They said our loan agent made a mistake and we needed insurance. We were told that insurance was optional. They wanted an additional $2000. I told them I wanted a refund. They said I would have it today 10/27, and as I figured no refund.This company prey's on struggling individuals, and scams them out of their hard earned money. How can they get away with this when there is a contract involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-One-Financial-Resources/Lake-Success-New-York-11042/World-One-Financial-Resources-This-company-preys-on-struggling-individuals-and-scams-the-655725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World One Financial Resources