Complaint Review: World Pay

• Reported By: DNA of Georgia INC — Norcross Georgia United States of America
World Pay
600 Morgan Falls Rd suite 260 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

World Pay Jeffery Robinson Credit Card processing Center Atlanta, Georgia

I want to cancel my services with the credit card services with World Pay.I am a small business doing less than $2000 per month in credit card usage.The amount of money they charge to process my credit card usage is excessive.

I understand that I signed a  contract with them I thought was for two years and was told it was for 3 years.Upon learning this I advised them I no longer can continue using their services because of the excessive fees.

I called and spoke to his staff and was told I must pay $75.00 a month for the next year,I cannot do that I am a small business.I have called the corporate office and was told that it is not  I have to pay $900.00 because I signed the contract.

I am asking them to let me out of my contract.If they are as big as they claim they need to let me out of this contract.

Lucinda ****
DNA of Georgia Inc
Norcross GA 30093
(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Pay/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/World-Pay-Jeffery-Robinson-Credit-Card-processing-Center-Atlanta-Georgia-968484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Pay