Complaint Review: World Pay

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Louis — 70065 Louisiana U.S.A.
World Pay
600 Morgan Falls Rd Atlanta GA 30350 Internet United States of America

World Pay Unfair Cancellation FEE & Charging after you cancel your account, Internet

Do Not Use WORLD PAY - User Beware

They were told that I wanted to cancel my service in January, the let my contract auto-renew in July and are still charging my account over $50.00 a month, accept for this month, they charged me $133.00+. I haven't done any business with them all of this time, now they only want $495.00 for me to cancel my account and for them to stop stealing money from my account.

I turned this matter over to my attorney, I would have been happy for them to just close my account, but when they came up with the $495.00 cancellation fee, I want all of my undeserved money back.

BTW, the Customer Processing Agreement the are citing, is not even signed by me, they could make up a new CPA everyday just to suit their needs. This company is definitely a RIP OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Pay/internet/World-Pay-Unfair-Cancellation-FEE-Charging-after-you-cancel-your-account-Internet-966582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Pay