Complaint Review: World Poetry Movement LLC.

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Iris — San Antonio Texas United States of America
World Poetry Movement LLC.
1776 Park Avenue ste.4 176 Park City,Utah 84060 Park city, Utah United States of America

World Poetry Movement LLC. Suzanne Hilary Stop her Please She's a Theif of all Artists Everywhere Park city, Utah

Please Be aware of World Poetry Movement LLC. and the editor Suzanne Hilary

She's stealing other peoples poems and lyrics and putting them in her books and she is selling the book at a price of &69.95. I emailed her and explained please do not publish anything of mine without my knowledge and without paying me. I didn't pay her the book was sent with my poem in it one day.Now I'm getting bills constantly emailed to me and mailed to me.I do not owe her &165.00 plus interest charges for a poem of mine she published.She should pay everyone back who was foolishy fooled into buying a book from her with there poem in it.In my opinion she cannot repay everyone enough for there hard own work into there own poetry.Please stop her From Selling Her Books that she didn't write herself but wrote with the help of hundreds of peoples talented work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Poetry-Movement-LLC/Park-city-Utah-84060/World-Poetry-Movement-LLC-Suzanne-Hilary-Stop-her-Please-Shes-a-Theif-of-all-Artists-Eve-1005678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Poetry Movement LLC.