rank

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: britta — mathis Texas
World Property Solutions
2882 Geary Blvd. San Francisco, California USA

World Property Solutions Scam Timeshare Buyers wanted money for Mexico taxes! Wanted money "wired" up front. Said they would see me in court for the last laugh. San Francisco California

I was contacted by this company that stated they had a serious buyer that wanted to buy my Mexico timeshare.  I stated that I would not put out ANY money until I received my money.  I was told that I would not have to do that.  They only collected money after I receive mine.

After sending my information I was sent documents stating that my money was in a non-reimbursable account.  In order to receive it I had to "wire" Mexico taxes for 2,835.00.  I refused even though I was promised a refund for my credit card advance up to 300.00.  They were very insistent and threatened that they will see me in court.

This is a scam according to the Federal Trade Commission and the Business Consumer Alliance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Property-Solutions/San-Francisco-California-94101/World-Property-Solutions-Scam-Timeshare-Buyers-wanted-money-for-Mexico-taxes-Wanted-mo-1069433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Property Solutions