meat

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Chula Vista California
World Reserve Monetary Exchange
3939 Everhard Rd NW Canton, Ohio U.S.A.

World Reserve Monetary Exchange MAIL FRAUD Canton Ohio

After realizing how that I was being scammed by this company, I immediately called the customer service line. For two weeks, I called every single day and was never able to reach a representative. I found another number online and was finally able to get through.

I informed them that I wanted to cancel my entire order and a receive a full refund. The representative told me that I needed to send back all of the product and that after they received the product they would issue my refund.

So I send everything back and still did not receive a refund. I called the secret number again and the representative tried to tell me that hadn't received my shipment. I gave her the tracking number I put on the package and she looked it up on UPS.COM. The package had arrived three days earlier.

After that phone call, my credit card account has been charged again!

I wrote another email (three sent previously but went unanswered) informing them that if I do not receive my full refund by the next billing statement I will file mail fraud charges.

Melanie
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Reserve-Monetary-Exchange/Canton-Ohio-44709-4004/World-Reserve-Monetary-Exchange-MAIL-FRAUD-Canton-Ohio-325488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Reserve Monetary Exchange