Complaint Review: World Traders Association, United Traders Association

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2003

• Reported By:Apex North Carolina
World Traders Association, United Traders Association
12843 FootHill Blvd. Sylmar, California U.S.A.

World Traders Association United Traders Association consumer fraud ripoff deceptive company Sylmar California

*Author of original report: WTA and myself have resolved all differences.

Posted on the BBB website in California regarding WTA:

"On February 13, 2003, we verified that this company is not registered with the California Attorney General as a Seller Assisted Marketing Plan. The company's registration was revoked for allegedly violating the SAMP Act. To verify current registration, or obtain additional information relating to seller assisted marketing plans contact the Attorney General by calling (916) 322-3360 or if within california call 800-952-5225."

When I was researching this company, Wes Smith, told me to check out the BBB on WTA. I wonder if he or any of his fellow recruiters are doing the same thing now. I think not.

Now WTA is trying to discredit the FTC because of dated complaints. Funny some of us are saying the same things now as they did then.

Please check my website, www.researchbeforeyouleap.com, periodically for updates on this company. I try to update it every couple of days. I have links to other forums, where people are posting about WTA.

World Traders headquarters is in Nevada. They handle their training and sales calls out of California.

Don't be duped as I and countless others were.

Millicent
Apex, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2003 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association-United-Traders-Association/Sylmar-California-91342/World-Traders-Association-United-Traders-Association-consumer-fraud-ripoff-deceptive-comp-47573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association, United Traders Association

WTA and myself have resolved all differences.

AUTHOR: Millicent - (U.S.A.)

My criticism of World Traders Association, was a result of my own frustrations because I was not happy with what I received for my money. Since that time, WTA and myself have resolved all differences. We have both come to the mutual conclusion that this business opportunity was not right for me. If it were in my power, my criticisms would be removed entirely from this forum.