Complaint Review: World Traders Association

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2004

• Reported By:Hyannis Massachusetts
World Traders Association
500 N. Rainbw Blvd. , Suite 300, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

World Traders Association AKA cash takers association ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Dear reader,

WTA ripped me off also!!! I was robbed of over $10,000. and I want my money back. They told me that I would get 25 initial accounts, training, leads and ongoing support. That was all a lie. Instead all I received was numerous books of out-of-business suppliers. These were the most expensive and useless books I ever purchased.

I reserched with the BBB and with the list of "successful" members that they gave me and everything checked out just right. All the products advertised in their website was either "sold out" or way over priced (making it very hard to make a sale). It would take my trainer days to get back to me with answers to my questions and requests, and when I would hear from him nor the questions or requests were addressed. I spent numerous months (30+hours per week) trying to make this work and finally realized I was scammed. I wished I saw this website before I gave them my money!!

I intend in following up with this matter legally.

Hyannis, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2004 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/World-Traders-Association-AKA-cash-takers-association-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-86269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association