Complaint Review: World Traders Association

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2003

• Reported By:Burrillville Rhode Island
World Traders Association
500 N. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 300, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

World Traders Association Not worth the asking price! It's a RIP-OFF!! Las Vegas Nevada

I too am a current "member" of WTA. What people have been writing is all true! I too am trying to recoup my stolen money from these people. So far I have been given nothing but the old fashioned run-around. I have experienced the exact same thing as was described by Scot from Thomaston, GA.

To reiterate what Scot wrote would be an exercise in futility. Just to let it be known, Scot is telling the truth! I can tell you from experience that he is being very truthful! I hope that Scot, myself and countless others will eventually be refunded our money!

Bob
Burrillville, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2003 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/World-Traders-Association-Not-worth-the-asking-price-Its-a-RIP-OFF-Las-Vegas-Nevada-49273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association