Complaint Review: World Traders Association

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2003

• Reported By:King of Prussia Pennsylvania
World Traders Association
500 N. Rainbow Blv. S 300 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

World Traders Association rip-off dishonest Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Steps Taken

I have been very ashamed that I was taken by this company, but feel a little better to find I was not the only one.

I relied on their sales person's statements, their sales material they mailed me and also their internet advetisments. They promised complete hands on training, support, and help.

I did not receive what they promised in the addendum B of the contract. They tell you they will help you get your first 25 accounts but they do not. They give cold lists to call which appear to come from a trade puplication. These leads were very bad. When you asked for more help they told you to use yellowbook.com
My trainer seemed annoyed when I asked a question. They say in the contract they will give you buyers and suppliers,but just give lists.

I have written three letters to them. After they received my first letter a Harry (or Eddie)
Fisher called and was threatening, using
foul language. I hung up the phone. I have contacted both BBB's in Nevada and Ca.

Everyone should contact the FTC., also the Attorney General's office in their state, and the state you reside in. I will do this also, but because of the stress I have endured my doctor has told me to take sometime away from this problem. It seems that they almost force you to take legal steps against them.

I believe they engage in fraudulent misreprsentation in advetising, and then write the contact in such a way you do not notice it. There is alot more I can say but hope you get the picture. I have documentation of all I say. I intend to fight for my my refund of $6,950.00.

Jean
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2003 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/World-Traders-Association-rip-off-dishonest-Las-Vegas-Nevada-50867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association

Steps Taken

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

Dear Jean,

I have read your report and feel terrible.

I entered this WTA investigation when they contacted me and it seemed just to good to be true.

I investigated here at the rip-off report and found a lone report of something amiss.

I can only thank the Good Lord above that I decided to check here at the rip-off report before I decided to join those bunch of deceptive liars at WTA.

I am very good friends with the District Attorney in the County (Dictrict) that I live in here in Pennsylvania.

I'm starting to think that I was wrong and that WTA is not going to stop the criminal activity that it started with the business proposal they offer.

After I contact my friend, I am going to ask if he will contact the Attorney General of our state to start an investigation.

I will keep everyone here at the rip-off report up to date on any progress that I make here in Pennsylvania.

I once had connections myself at the Attorney Generals office but that was 3 years ago and I am not sure if all the same people are in place.

I was providing information to the AG's office concerning a Texas telephone Company that was using fraudulent business practices to increase Rates. If I am not mistaken that office and the man I was dealing with took all complaints dealing in fraudulent business dealings.

This WTA scheme definately should fall under the same catagory.

At this point I feel that you have begun in the right direction. The more people that get the word out on WTA the better for those who may be taken advantage of in the future.

I will pray for all concerned. (Except WTA)