Complaint Review: World Traders Association

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Lancaster Pennsylvania
World Traders Association
12843 Foothill Blvd. Sylmar, California U.S.A.

World Traders Association Misleading is an understatement, a ripoff scam Sylmar California

I too was one of the unfortunate people to be taken for their hard earned money. Luckily, I only gave the 50% deposit, and before it got too late, put my membership on hold indefinately. Of course this meant to them, never to call me again, for I have not heard from them in over a year. Their website and training are both misleading and prices are not at "well below wholesale", as I informed them of one specific hand held tape recorder being sold for regular Retail at Circuit City for less than they had on their website for well below cost. They told me that was what the seller wanted. Also when after my phone bills were more a month than my actual intake of $0.00 sales per month, I had to put this company on the back burner.

I have since changed my companies entire plan and got out of the sales business, and am making money. The only sales I made in approximately 6 months using thier system and trying to get help from thier sales and support team was about $100. Not a very good return on my inital downpayment. Unfortunately I had to burn up around $12,000 of my own money that I had saved up to survive until I started a new venture that is working.

I didn't go into this thinking that is was a get rich quick thing, but I thought I would at least make money, but I was fooled.

Take heed, don't try this, It just isn't worth the hassle, and I too am going to make contact with the California Attorney Generals office to investigate this matter further.

Thank you to all for listening.

Harry
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2004 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association/Sylmar-California-91342/World-Traders-Association-Misleading-is-an-understatement-a-ripoff-scam-Sylmar-California-95213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association