origin

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2003

• Reported By:Green Bay Wisconsin
World Traders Association
12843 Foothills Blvd. Sylmar, California U.S.A.

World Traders Association ripoff - maybe? what training? -What help?- still looking - outlandish ripoff Sylmar California

*Consumer Comment: Ron you are tatally correct. WTA is a BIG ripoff. COUNT ON ME TO FIGHT BACK.

*Consumer Suggestion: Dear "Ron in Green Bay"

Well, apparently I am not alone in thinking that I did not get what I expected from World Traders Association.

I hope I am mistaken - I still have faith. (or I am incredibly naive). Before I signed up with WTA and paid out the $6,990.00 (I understand the fee is now $8,450.00) WTA gave me a phone number list of 11 "associates" to contact so I could get a first hand account of their experiences dealing with WTA and how they where doing in business now that they are "trained."

I heard all good to great comments & stories of success. Of course I didn't think I would get a list of unhappy former associates and I considered that as I listened and discussed their experiences.

I also contacted "score" for some mentoring advise on joining and was told that they had some reservations (especially with the WTA contract) but, I thought I did a good job of investigating prior to joining and was doing the right thing.

Since part of the advertising supplied by WTA included an endorsement and positive review from entrepreneur magazine. (star burst - "The world is your oyster" - average member income $103,000.00)- I also have many years of experience in retail sales so I thought - great -I should do very well (with WTA help & my hard work).
Bottom line - Training (poor) help (some) success (none)! Oh and WTA support the past 8 months --(please) Where did I go wrong? I wish I had my money back.

If WTA is for real - I must have personally talked to ALL the successful associates they have, when I got the 11 member call list.

I hope I am wrong. WTA if you are interested in replying or HELPING please speak up. I have not given up YET, but Right now I don't think you would want me on your "member call list".

Thank You.

Ron
Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2003 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association/Sylmar-California-91342/World-Traders-Association-ripoff-maybe-what-training-What-help-still-looking-outl-51387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association

Ron you are tatally correct. WTA is a BIG ripoff. COUNT ON ME TO FIGHT BACK.

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

Hi Ron,

I'm one more... Lost $6990.00 with WTA.

Since you and all the rest of the people complaining about WTA are right and everything about WTA have been said here.

I just wanted to say COUNT ON ME TO FIGHT BACK. WTA sucks... I'm also want my money back.

I had read Richard Petitt's comment. It is B....S.... They are a big ripoff.

LET'S FIGHT BACK FOR OUR $6,990.00.

I have been think on creating a WEB SITE just to complaing about WTA.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Dear "Ron in Green Bay"

AUTHOR: Richard Petitt, Esq. - (U.S.A.)

We at World Traders Association are deeply troubled by the recent postings concerning our company. The first thing that we would like to point out is that the negative postings are made by persons who refuse to identify themselves. We have searched through our databases to see if there has been any member, contact, distributor or prospect that resides in the given city, under the given name and have not come up with anything. This leads us to believe that the given information is untrue and it is either a competitor using multiple aliases, who simply wishes to damage the reputation of our company in an attempt to eliminate competition for their venture, or another one of Josephs attempts to gaining a free membership.

One of our greatest rights as Americans is to confront people who accuse us of wrongdoing. Unfortunately, in the Internet domain, persons can sabotage businesses and hide behind a computer monitor and an alias identity. This is a common practice on the internet, where stocks are bashed or promoted so that hackers can reap private gain.

We are very proud of our business and reputation. We will answer questions, accusations and statements from real people, who list their name, address, telephone number, and a valid e-mail account. We will not, however, respond to anonymous posters who claim to be someone they are not.