Complaint Review: World Traders Association

• Submitted: Sat, June 25, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 25, 2005

• Reported By:New Cumberland Pennsylvania
World Traders Association
12843 Foothill Blvd Sylmar California 91342 Nationwide U.S.A.

World Traders Association I invested $6,950, the products, support, and training program, all disappeared with my $6,950.00 RIPOFF!! Sylmar California

*Consumer Suggestion: You do realize the company is in receivership, right? Some of the crooks are facing criminal charges.

I did my homework. I called the 10 members I was given. I check out the product on their website. I beleived the support and calls made prior to becoming a member and sending my check in for the $6,950.00 would be a good investment! Even with the ongoing fees, it sounded real, work was involved.

I soon realized when my trainer Mike Brashears, informed me he was taking a leave, and that a new trainer would contact me to resume the training and get me my list of contacts for the flyer exercise. My investment was on the line. I sent several faxes and called leaving messages. Soon to give up and accept I had been had. I so hope that action will go further to assist the many who have been taken by these people.

Linda
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2005 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Association/nationwide/World-Traders-Association-I-invested-6950-the-products-support-and-training-program-147511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders Association

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I'm not sure what action you are talking about. The FTC shut these people down. They grabbed up whatever money they had laying around.

Maybe you can get a piece of it back. Ten cents on the dollar. Maybe 2 cents on the dollar. Hard to say until all the claims are in.

Search world traders receivership

You know, homework is not calling ten names they give you. Hell, a violent rapist could give you ten phone numbers for guys he met while in prison. I'm sure they'd all say what a great guy he is.

So, does that mean you'll go out with him?

Independent verification.

Rather than trying to understand what that means, just do this. Don't ever buy anything off the internet again.

And, for god sakes, forget about spending any more money on businesses you find.

The internet is like an African jungle. Filled with all kinds of dangerous things just waiting to eat you. If you venture in there, you better know what the hell you're doing, and be armed to the teeth.