• Report: #201546

• Reported By:Hughesville Maryland
World Traders & Wta Affiliates
wtaaffiliates.com Nationwide U.S.A.

World Traders & Wta Affiliates ripoff wtaaffiliates.com Nationwide

I started my company 3 years ago w/ this company world traders. I received this information from **(((ROR REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) magazine.

I called world traders and like what I heard. I sent them a check for $ 6995.00 and I feel like I have been totally swindled out of my money.

If you try and find their company phone # they are now
giving you a number that is out of this country which will cost you almost $5.00 to place this call there new # is 101515800.

I know that this is a fraudulent company and I will like to get some feedback on what other people think about getting justice from this company. Please some one respond asap.

Marilyn
Hughesville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2006 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Traders-Wta-Affiliates/nationwide/World-Traders-Wta-Affiliates-ripoff-wtaaffiliatescomNationwide-201546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Traders & Wta Affiliates