Complaint Review: World Travel Services

• Reported By: bebe — anaheim California United States of America
World Travel Services
1501 hughes way Suite 100 Long Beach, California United States of America

World Travel Services Rip-off Travel membership Long Beach, California

My husband and I went to a 90 minute presentation by World Travel Services in June 2011 after receiving a post card for free cruise travel. We were impressed with the presentation that we decided to join and paid $4000.00 We were also given a complimentary 5 day/4 night vacation to Cancun good for one year.

In Jan. 2012 I contacted World  Travel Services and spoke with sales rep. Eucenia asking her to set up a land tour package for Philippines. She promised to call me back in 1-2 days with the price quote. She never called back. I called several times and spoke with Amanda who told me the same thing, that she will call 1-2 days, I was told it takes time to set up tha package. I called few more times and got the same answer each time. I finally spoke with Customer Service Manager named Tracy who promised me to resolve the problem but I never heard from her. I even E-mail their Complaint Dept.and never got any answer. I already had my vacation and still I haven't received any response. I think this Travel service is a big RIP=OFF. They get your money and never deliver the service at all. They just keep promising to call you back but doesn't provide the service.

This is an eye opener for me. Make sure to research thoroughly before going to any free offer/ presentations. I lost $4000.00 but I learned a valuable lesson. Never trust people like them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Travel-Services/Long-Beach-California-90810/World-Travel-Services-Rip-off-Travel-membership-Long-Beach-California-873778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Travel Services