Complaint Review: World Voice Link/ ILD

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2003

• Reported By:Marion Michigan
World Voice Link/ ILD
1321 BROWN TRAIL ROAD BEDFORD, Texas U.S.A.

World Voice Link ILD ripoff victimized many consumers BEDFORD Texas

I recieved a call saying I won a free pager and voicemail. I agreed to have them send me the info on it. I never called to get the pager activated yet I was charged $50 some dollars for the pager and I have been getting billed $19.95 a month on my phone bill. I tried to find out how to call them to get it cancelled. I couldn't find a name or phone #.It got frustrating. I guess I just forgot about it.

Well, yesterday I was looking at my phone bill and decided to try a online search for ILD... I found it. Sent them an email and recieved a reply from a Kathy McQuade.(kathy.mcquade@ildmail.com) She said that ILD is just a billing service for WorldVoiceLink, but "We have arranged for cancellation of the account for you"

I will keep track of this to see if they actually cancel it. I think I should be reimbursed for the 2+ years I have been charged for NOTHING! I will never trust anyone that says I won something again!

Molly
Marion, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2003 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Voice-Link-ILD/BEDFORD-Texas-76022/World-Voice-Link-ILD-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-BEDFORD-Texas-48037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Voice Link/ ILD