Complaint Review: World Wide America Travel

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ray1 — Hillaide New Jersey United States of America
World Wide America Travel

World Wide America Travel WWAT, WORLDWIDE TRAVEL AND CRUISE, TRAVEL NETWORK WORLDWIDE, NEW WORLDWIDE SERVICES Scam travel company , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Update

I received a fax at my office. The fax states "Time to travel- your ticket to exceptional savings" The fax advertised multiple vacations at great locations for around $199.98 person including air fair. I called about a 3day/2night trip to San Diego. (phone # 1-888-504-1173). They booked it, asked for a checking account #. Said they wouldn't take credit cards. I was then transferred to another person who recorded the conversation and made sure I understood about the additional fees ($49 per person for airline booking fees and hotel taxes and that I would be receiving a packet with travel vouchers that would give me instructions on how to get the airline tickets booked and the hotel reservations booked. At the time of booking I was told I would receive a package certified mail with. Y voucher within 14 business days.  I have yet to receive a package. July 9, following advice from a legal source I reached out to the company again who goes by name of WORLDWIDE AMERICAN TRAVEL and/associated with WORLDWIDE TRAVEL AND CRUISE, at which time "RAY" directed me to a "ED ROBERTS" who sent me a email offering me a refund.  I have yet to receive a refund.  I am in the process of involving the Authority General of my company as well as the "AG" in NY and NJ ( offices within my company in NY and NJ received the fax).   And I am not stopping there I have reached out to our company newsletter to notify employees that way as well. It so sad when you work hard for your money and others thinks its ok to just take it. Well they got the wrong one. I will call news papers, reach out to HELP ME HOWARD. I will not stop!!!

Here is some of the information i was able to get through the phone calls (no longer taking my calls just getting messages)

Other names: new world wide services, WWAT, Travel Center, Travel Network Worldwide

Agents name: Millie (original), Melissa, Wayne

Phone numbers:1888-504-1173, 504-612-0622, 1800-861-7313

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-America-Travel/internet/World-Wide-America-Travel-WWAT-WORLDWIDE-TRAVEL-AND-CRUISE-TRAVEL-NETWORK-WORLDWIDE-NEW-930613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide America Travel

Update

AUTHOR: Protest - (United States of America)

I am also a victim of this company too.  They close down (or get bought) and set up shop immediately.  They are now under the name of: TCI Travel Consultants International New Worldwide Services, TCI Travel Consultants International, www.trip-professionals.com , Astro Travel Club TRAVEL SCAM... Layering Travel Internet Scheme.

Please post an updat on my comments as well.  Just do a search on: www.trip-professionals.com