Complaint Review: World Wide American Travel, Travel Center

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Vineela B — Downingtown Pennsylvania United States of America
World Wide American Travel, Travel Center
13280 northwesr freeway, suite f-264 houston, Texas United States of America

World Wide American Travel, Travel Center Astro Travel I was cheated by the WORLD Wide american travel and Travel Center Companies houston, Texas

In my office I received this fax message from World Wide American Travel which said I can book my vacation to either Disney, Lasvegas etc etc. I contacted them and paid $450 for 3 persons for either Vegas/ Disney. They sent me a folder with some vouchers and asked me to pay $69 per person again to Trvel Center in Maryland . I did that too and now they sent me another package asking me to pay $99 per person to book my vacation to disney. So far I paid $450 + $233 total $ 683 for nothing.

This is such a fraud they don't pick up call's. They will keep on re directing to anothet company and another company and it goes on for ever. Everytime they re direct to a new company it charges you money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-American-Travel-Travel-Center/houston-Texas-77040/World-Wide-American-Travel-Travel-Center-Astro-Travel-I-was-cheated-by-the-WORLD-Wide-ame-1023139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide American Travel, Travel Center