Complaint Review: World Wide Audio

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:Del Mar California
World Wide Audio
7840 Dunbrook San Diego, California U.S.A.

World Wide Audio Overactive, spastic, successful rip off sales freaks ripoff artists fraud San Diego California

I've been had! 2 guys 1 girl in a black SUV roll up next asking if I wanted to buy speakers.....I pull over at a gas station, check them out, get convinced they're quality from magazines, etc.

I was told the cost $900-$1000. One guy was very hyper and wierd. He gave up as I said I wasn't in the market for speakers, but his buddy, the driver, made one last ditch effort and got me at $300.

At the very second I handed him the cash he took off and I barley even got a chance to see which way they went. I was skeptical of the whole thing, but they did seem nice.

I haven't even tried them out, they're in their same plastic wrapping, but I saw this stie and had to let you all know.

Spread this around via email.....get the word out and stop these successful freaks and make them pay!

Scripps Ranch (San Diego), California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Audio/San-Diego-California/World-Wide-Audio-Overactive-spastic-successful-rip-off-sales-freaks-ripoff-artists-fraud-55470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Audio