Complaint Review: World Wide Gems Jewelry

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, August 27, 2004

• Reported By:Trinidad Colorado
World Wide Gems Jewelry
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station New Yok, New York U.S.A.

World Wide Gems Jewelry - FreeLotto - PlasmaNet Unauthorized billing New Yok New York

*Consumer Suggestion: I got them too stop taking from credit card

They enrolled me in a gemstone collection club, keep sending me jewelry every month and bill me $24.98 and they do not give you anything except an e-mail address to respond to.

I don't know how they got my credit card number and how to make them stop!

Debra
Trinidad, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2003 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Gems-Jewelry/New-Yok-New-York-10163/World-Wide-Gems-Jewelry-FreeLotto-PlasmaNet-Unauthorized-billing-New-Yok-New-York-70041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Gems Jewelry

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I got them too stop taking from credit card

AUTHOR: Cathy - (U.S.A.)

All I did was write them a letter telling them that I did not want to belong to their club and that I did not authorize them to take from my card or join their club and to please stop immeditatly my so called membership and charging my credit card and then I also put a stop pay on at my bank. They wrote back saying they would gladly cancel my memembership and no longer charge my credit card. And I no longer had any promblem from them.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC