Complaint Review: World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC

• Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: JM — Bremen Ohio USA
World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC
8547 E. Arapahoe Rd. Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC World Wide Marketing Coerced me into spending $20,000 to advertise for National Opportunities ,Triple Income Opportunities for which I made $0! I can't even find them in Better Business Bureau. I should've tried sooner. Greenwood Village, Colorado

I was contacted through National Opportunities, LLC to start a work-at-home business with them.  They convinced me that this was a pretty sure thing...something that everyone needed.

They had their marketing partner...World Wide Marketing and Associates, LLC contact me regarding advertising.

Stupid me...they convinced me that they would get me 12,000 page hits per month and a tv commercial for $20,000 and that the advertising would result in so much business that it would pay for itself in a few months.

That was back in May...I have not made 1 cent!  World Wide Marketing says they are getting the leads they promised, but I can't tell.  In my back office I just see a bunch of IP addresses that are supposed 'page hits', but 48,000 hits and no sales???

National Opportunities LLC says that it takes time.  Again, 48,000 supposed page hits over 4 months and not 1 sale???

A friend went to my website and entered his information and no one even attempted to contact him regarding a potential sale.

Is there anything that I can do to get my $20,000 back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Marketing-And-Associates-LLC/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80112/World-Wide-Marketing-And-Associates-LLC-World-Wide-Marketing-Coerced-me-into-spending-20-495417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Marketing And Associates, LLC