• Report: #1119432

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Rose — Sacramento California
World Wide Media Group
Internet USA

World Wide Media Group Link Techmedia online. Didnot refund my money back to my credit card as they said they would. They are still trying to get money out of my account even after they have been cancelled. They were deceptive on the cost in the beginning also their services. Internet

They contact me by phone and said I could advertise on google for 13.95 for a month if I wanted to continue after a month it would be 29.95 a month. after he got me to say I would try it, he told me I could advertise in 3 areas so i chose 3 different city.

I tried to call and cancel twice but it was said they were having phone problems and to try again soon. When they tried to assess my bank acct. and charge me they were decline then the call me the charge was $89.00. I ask why, since i was under the impression all 3 cities was 29.95. Thats when I tries to cancel.

The person whom I was speaking with told me I had to pay for the month since I did not cancel by the 11th ok I pay and consider this cancel after this.

After I gave them a new credit card number they charge twice the amt.I caught it the next day when i check my credt card. They said they would credit it back . I made sure this was cancelled and they are still trying to get money out of my acct. they have a debit and a credit card # the difficult part is they try putting it thru under different companies name. you have to change your cards.  They are still emailing me I am late.

Rosemary Moran

email (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Media-Group/internet/World-Wide-Media-Group-Link-Techmedia-online-Didnot-refund-my-money-back-to-my-credit-ca-1119432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Media Group