Complaint Review: World Wide Rebates

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: StopScammersNow — Orlando Florida United States of America
World Wide Rebates
700 W Hillsboro Blvd Ste 1-201 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

World Wide Rebates I purchased the item, I followed the rebate instructions exactly, they rejected it Deerfield Beach, Florida

I turned in my rebate, to World Wide Rebates (aka WWR), and I got an email today saying it was declined.

Date: 2/16/2013
Time: 8:52:28 AM
Status: Claim Declined
Reason: Item for which you are applying does not belong to offer

They are giving this excuse although I followed the instructions exactly, and the ITEM is exactly the one the rebate is for, it says it on the freaking Bar Code as well.

MY Proof: The same exact product name and product number, is the same one the rebate form required, and their excuse is that it is not. Yet Tiger Direct/CompUSA continues to do business with this company. I just don't understand it, and they have to be blind if they don't think that the same product number on the UPC that I cut out doesn't match the one on the form.

Specifically the rebate is: Get $20.00 MIR on Logitech 970-000001 Revue With Google TV

The number on the barcode for this product is exactly the same, so I ask you, what in the heck is wrong with this picture? Don't trust them and their supposed rebates, and I hope that WWR isn't a company owned by TigerDirect, because I utilized a rebate offer in the past that they DECLINED even though it was valid (it was back in 2008).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Rebates/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441-1614/World-Wide-Rebates-I-purchased-the-item-I-followed-the-rebate-instructions-exactly-they-1015420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Rebates