Complaint Review: World Wide Source, Ameri Source Publications, Target Marketing, Econotel

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2004

• Reported By:h1h1h1 Quebec
World Wide Source, Ameri Source Publications, Target Marketing, Econotel
2015 Drummond Montreal, Quebec Canada

World Wide Source, Ameri Source Publications, Target Marketing, Econotel rip-off Montreal Quebec

*Consumer Suggestion: This company is a total scam!

this company goes under various aliases, beware! for help contact the ag's of vermont or missouri who have already taken proceedings, or contact your ag for help!!!!

Private
h1h1h1, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Source-Ameri-Source-Publications-Target-Marketing-Econotel/Montreal-Quebec/World-Wide-Source-Ameri-Source-Publications-Target-Marketing-Econotel-rip-off-Montreal-47914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Source, Ameri Source Publications, Target Marketing, Econotel

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Allied Home Mortgage - (U.S.A.)

I paid good money for these leads that were total crap! I was told by the sales person these leads were exclusive and real time and that I would start receiving them within days. And that I would close 35% quadrupling my money! I have recieved nothing but lies from these people at Oratel. Beware to all of you mortgage brookers who come in contact with this company!

#2 Consumer Suggestion