Complaint Review: World Wide Source, American Business Index

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:Highlands North Carolina
World Wide Source, American Business Index
PO Box 2809 Plattsburgh, New York U.S.A.

World Wide Source, American Business Index They are Still At It. They Call, You Say No, They Bill You Plattsburgh New York

My company has been contacted by this scam corporation since 1999. They call, you tell them no and to take you off their list but instead they send you an invoice.

When, and if, you get through to them on their bogus phone line, they tell you that someone approved it. Well, I own my own business and I am the only one authorized to approve it. Every time they talk to me, I tell them to never darken my phone line again.

I'm reporting them to the NY BBB, the State of North Carolina and anyone else that I can think of. They are wasting my time with their scam nonsense.

Marlene
Highlands, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Source-American-Business-Index/Plattsburgh-New-York-12901/World-Wide-Source-American-Business-Index-They-are-Still-At-It-They-Call-You-Say-No-T-110897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Source, American Business Index