Complaint Review: World Wide Travel

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Disappointed — Chicago Illinois United States of America
World Wide Travel

World Wide Travel New World Wide Service This company is a rip off. I paid $500 for a trip to Dominican Republic. As I made my final payment, I was told that this company was a rip off, and that I owe. $690.00 more than the origianl advertisement, Internet

I was verbally attacked by the General Manager of World Wide Travel.  I was requesting a refund and was told that I would not get it.  He was very rude and abrasive.  I told him that I was told that this business was a scam.  He became very rude and hung up in my face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Travel/internet/World-Wide-Travel-New-World-Wide-Service-This-company-is-a-rip-off-I-paid-500-for-a-tri-914842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Travel