Complaint Review: World-Wide Vacation Marketing

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Westwood California
World-Wide Vacation Marketing

World-Wide Vacation Marketing Took the money and ran DAYTONA BEACH Florida

These people are really good. They convince you that they can do a good job for you and I, being the gulible person that I obvously was fell for it.

The biggest reason being that they assured me that if my 2 red week rentals at Blue Tree Resort did not sell within a year, that I would only have to request my deposit of $899.00 per week would be refunded to me.

I attempted to call them today and found that that # had been changed or disconnected. That is when I typed in their email address and found this site and found out stupid I had been.

I hope that there is some way that they can be made to pay every one that they took advantage of all of their monies back, and maybe some jail time too.

The first name of the person I spoke to was named Randi--a woman-robably phoney too.

Good luck to all of us who were screwed by these people.

Westwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing/DAYTONA-BEACH-Florida-32114/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-Took-the-money-and-ran-DAYTONA-BEACH-Florida-301657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World-Wide Vacation Marketing