Complaint Review: World Wide Vacation Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:BISHOP Georgia
World Wide Vacation Marketing
1500 Beville Rd Suite 606-368 Datona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

World Wide Vacation Marketing Totally Scammed Datona Beach Florida

This company contacted me and said that they would sell my time share. They said that they could sell my time share within a year and that if they could not sell it they would refund my $499.00. They took two installments from my checking account and never called me again.

I called then twice within the year to see if they had any buyers and I was told no. Now that the year is up I sent them a Registered letter requesting my money back. I got the letter back unsigned for. I tried to call them and the tellephone number is no longer valid.

Is there anything that I can do to get my money back?

BISHOP, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing/Datona-Beach-Florida-32114/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-Totally-Scammed-Datona-Beach-Florida-330763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Vacation Marketing