Complaint Review: World Wide Vacation Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:miller place New York
World Wide Vacation Marketing
1500 Belleville Rd. Suite 606-368, Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

World Wide Vacation Marketing - Copeland Marketing Charged $850 to sell/or rent timeshares and promised full refund if not sold or rented in one year. Daytona Beach Florida

This company solicitied me by phone and offered to sell or rent my two timeshares. They said that they were located in Daytona Beach right near the Daytona 500 race site and that a lot of customers came in their place looking to purchase timeshares. They also said that they were positive they colud sell the timeshare at a high price because they catered to a foreign clientele who were eager to purchase timesharesa in the United States. I contacted them by e-mail several times throughout the year since the phones were always "busy" and they said that my properties were "ripe" for sale.

I had insisted that the refund be written into the contract they e-mailed me and have copies of them.
I was about to mail my request for refund when I did a websearch and found them listed on the Ripoff Report website.

You can't imagine how angry I am but I will still mail my request and copy the credit company, the Florida AG and the US AG as well.
How is it this comapny can continue to persue business "as usual" when they have already been caught?
This is insanity!!

Virginia
miller place, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-Copeland-Marketing-Charged-850-to-sellor-rent-timeshares-296571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Vacation Marketing