Complaint Review: World Wide Vacation Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Queen Creek Arizona
World Wide Vacation Marketing
1500 Beville Rd. Suite 606-368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

World Wide Vacation Marketing Fraudulent Company...Ripping people off with false promise and guarantee!!! Daytona Beach Florida

I signed up with this company a year ago in an effort to sell my timeshare. A representative named Bill Kappes called me and told me that if they don't sell my timeshare in a year I would be able to get all of my money back. I've been trying to call them since a year has passed and now their phone number has been disconnected.

I will be looking for legal ways to hold these guys accountable so they get what they really deserve. I hope that this report helps someone else from making the same mistake I did. If anyone has information about their whereabouts, please contact me.
Thank you.

Daniel
Queen Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-Fraudulent-CompanyRipping-people-off-with-false-promise-a-291255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Vacation Marketing