Complaint Review: World - Wide Vacation Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:Pelham Georgia
World - Wide Vacation Marketing
1500 Beville Rd. Suite 606-368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

World - Wide Vacation Marketing; WWV Marketing Took $800 worth of drafts out of my account, did not sell my timeshare and come time for a full refund of my fees they are not able to be contacted. Daytona Beach Florida

Mina at Worldwide Vacation Marketing Claimed they would advertise and sell my timeshare within one year or refund my $800 fee in full per my request made within 30 days of expiration date. I called the customer service # on 03/05/2008 and the phone# is no longer in service.

Cristy
Pelham, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/World-Wide-Vacation-Marketing-WWV-Marketing-Took-800-worth-of-drafts-out-of-my-account-315336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World - Wide Vacation Marketing