Complaint Review: World Wide Web Who's Who

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Shari — Barrie Ontario Canada
World Wide Web Who's Who
498 Hemstead Turn Pike, Union Vale, NY,11556 Internet, New York United States of America

World Wide Web Who's Who Wants $700 for Platinum Lifetime Level, $500 for 5 year Gold Membership but is expecting $99 now for year membership. They promised an Editorial will be published with my accomplishments, goals. A w Internet, New York

Congratulations I was selected by the Business Woman's World Wide Web Who's Who.  I am now included in with hundreds of successful Business Women like yourself.

I get a certificate to hang on my wall to proudly display to my clients, a professional editorial about my accomplishments and goals.  My name and contact info will be published so other business women in this select group will know how to contact me.

I will have a web page and be able to use their logo on my advertisement products to show my recognition.

Now if I want a lifetime membership, the platinum level, that is $700.00.  For 5 Years the gold membership is $500.00.

I said I couldn't do it so they are expecting $99 for a year and I can move up later.  She said I would only have this one chance at the selection committee and didn't want me to miss out.

I informed her I wasn't giving a credit card number so she settled after a lengthy discussion, for a $99 cashier's cheque.  She will be doing a follow up.  Not on my cell as I live in Ontario.

Sounds impressive, but I need local clients and I don't think there are many local business women listed if there is such a program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Wide-Web-Whos-Who/Internet-New-York-11556/World-Wide-Web-Whos-Who-Wants-700-for-Platinum-Lifetime-Level-500-for-5-year-Gold-Mem-1025028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Wide Web Who's Who