Complaint Review: World clown association

• Reported By: Wendy — SAC California USA
World clown association
1305 castlia dr Cary north carolina Internet United States of America

World clown association According to many states you are FORFEITED Internet

*Author of original report: Did you pay for the report?

*Consumer Comment: FACTS

I have looked everywhere for your corp. You say you are in N CAROLINA, they say no. I looked in DE and it was void about 11 years ago . I looked in CA and they say it was FORFEITED in 1989. So where is it, the EIN number they say is not real. Do you think the people deserve to have the knowledge if you are real or not. One thing we no for sure you are not a foreign corp, so that means you can not work in all states. Because you would be listed in all states and you are not listed in 6 that I  know for sure.  Yet you are at the top of google taking all the work in your field. Lucy you have some saplaining to do!! I say this in good faith. If any of the millions out there who read this blog can tell me where to find them, please tell me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-clown-association/internet/World-clown-association-According-to-many-states-you-are-FORFEITED-Internet-999903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World clown association

Did you pay for the report?

AUTHOR: Saralyn - ()

Did you pay for the report 20 dollars and see the Delaware corp was forfited? We did, we have a copy of the paper.As about guide star as you can see they can post anything up there. You treasure said it was in N C , and it is not.About working in other states, yes you can have a corp in one state but you have to have a default in all other states.To show they can work all states. None of this holds water this is my personal opinion.

FACTS

AUTHOR: BOBO - (USA)

As a long time WCA member I was concerned about the postings I had been reading. So I ended up doing my own research....

World Clown Association is registered in good standing with Delaware (I just checked this morning). They are a 501(c)6 with the IRS (according to 2011 tax reports from guidestar.com) It looks like the address on the tax forms are in North Carolina where the treasurer is. The 'office' is in Indiana run by CHD Management (which is registered in Indiana) While the WCA is not registered in Indiana I did call the Indiana secretary of state,and they told me not all outside companies need to be registered.

(IC 23-17-26-1) Looking at this I think they could fall under Section 1(b)4 - Maintaining offices or agencies for the transfer, exchange, and registration of memberships.