• Report: #19528

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2002

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
World com wireless
worldcom wireless PO Box 259 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

World com wireless ripoff dishonest ripoffs Newark New Jersey

It took me one month to get my phone on after calling every day for a mounth and spending countless hours on hold.I reported my phone stolen no help

It took me a mounth to get my phone turned on,and countless hours spent on hold.I then reported my phone stolen and I have recieved a bill for 1,600 dollers.

I really do not know what to do.I do know that it dose no good to call these people.If there is any way some one out there can help me please let me know.

I was also told that my calling plan was to be 39.99 a mounth and the frist mounth bill was 70.00. It was also stated to me that it was free long distance.Go figure.

Tina
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2002 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-com-wireless/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-0259/World-com-wireless-ripoff-dishonest-ripoffs-Newark-New-Jersey-19528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World com wireless