Complaint Review: World export hub

• Submitted: Sat, February 22, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Recell — Kansas City Missouri
World export hub
12 cad. Oglak Sok.Pinarbasi, Sincan Ankara Turkey Ankara, Select State/Province Turkey

World export hub, Usta Ticaret, David This wholesale cellular phone company sold me, clone Galaxy s4's and clone Glalaxy note 3's as the authentic phones. Ankara International

I originally ordered 20 Galaxy s3's 15 Note 2's 10 Galaxy s4's and 5 Note 3's, he wrote me back and told me he was out of the S3's and note 2's and to wait a couple days he might get more.  Two days later he writes me and tells me he already sent with out my consent 10 Galaxy s4's and 24 Note 3's which I didnt want.  I get them in the mail two of them came with a broken screen.  He said that was my fault and had no insurance to cover it.  I come to find out that the phones he sent me were clone phones or fake phones.  Which are illegal to sell in the U.S.  I have had issues with at least 10 of them, not charging, dropping signal, shuts off.  His company said he had a 30 day guarantee on the order and a 1 year warrantee on the phones.  He wont let me send them back, he wont refund any of my money and now he wont reply to any of my inquirys.  He is a scam artist!!! Don't do any business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-export-hub/Ankara-Select-StateProvince/World-export-hub-Usta-Ticaret-David-This-wholesale-cellular-phone-company-sold-me-clon-1125736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World export hub