Complaint Review: World of Hair

• Submitted: Mon, February 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — Ocala Florida U.S.A.
World of Hair
Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

World of Hair Product that was advertised is not what I received and company will not respond to my calls and emails. Birmingham, Alabama

My experience with this company has been terrible. I ordered a bottle of shampoo and conditioner because it advertised the active ingredient for dandruff as zinc pcac. When the product arrived nowhere on the label was that ingredient listed. I emailed them four times in the course of a week and left four voice mails and they ignored every one of my attempts to reach them to get an answer about the product. I even called the number on my credit card bill they had listed to reach them and it rang and rang with no answer and no voice mail. They have an online live chat feature on their website and every time I attempted to use this feature no matter the day of the week or time of day even during their business hours it said that service was not available. It looks like I've been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-of-Hair/Birmingham-Alabama-35201/World-of-Hair-Product-that-was-advertised-is-not-what-I-received-and-company-will-not-res-566182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World of Hair