Complaint Review: World of Sports

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: RJW — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
World of Sports

World of Sports Soccer Jersey Express Lettering Numbers and Logos peel off jerseys. Non responsive customer service. Do not back advertised claims Internet

*Consumer Comment: 50/50

Although the jerseys look authentic, the lettering and logos are cheap add-ons. The shirt I bought didn't even last 2 washes before the lettering started peeling off badly, making the shirt worthless.

In order to get a shirt with your favorite player's name and number you have to pay extra. But if the name and number peel off the shirt, it is completely unwearable and looks terrible! Not exceptable. It's a fraud.

I have tried 3 times to contact customer service and noone has responded to me in over 3 weeks. All I've gotten is a generic email stating that they have recieved my complaint and someone will contact me within 24 hours. It doesn't happen. The company claims to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They have yet to even acknowledge me.

They have no contact address, or telephone number. Only an email address.

BUYERS BE WARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-of-Sports/internet/World-of-Sports-Soccer-Jersey-Express-Lettering-Numbers-and-Logos-peel-off-jerseys-Non-re-775673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World of Sports

50/50

AUTHOR: kopitelife - ()

I will agree on the context that I bought a black Fernando Torres Chelsea jersey that the lettering came off very quickly. I just assumed it was because of the dry fit material however the price I paid made me not care very much. This is a case of you get what you paid for. However I also purchased a Liverpool jersey and have zero problems and it's in mint condition with heavy use for over a year.