Complaint Review: World-wide Vacation Marketing Kenneth Lamborn

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Cedarburg Wisconsin
World-wide Vacation Marketing Kenneth Lamborn
1500 Belville RD Suite 606-368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

World-wide Vacation Marketing Kenneth Lamborn Timeshare Rental Scam Daytona Beach Florida

I put trust in this company to rent my timeshare. I should of known better that this was to good to be true that Kenneth Lamborn would be able to to rent my timeshare. I always got an excuse that they were just able to rentl my timeshare at the next comng event or they did not recieve my contract. I should of realized you should never pay up front unless the services were provided. I got ripped off $300.00. I hope with posting this I can stop this company or the next company they start from ripping off people.

I tried calling every number they had listed they are either disconnected and one number is for a weight loss book. I sent a certified letter a couple weeks a go and someone did sign for it. It is now a yer and my contract states to write them in 30 days for a refund and I have recieved nothing.

Tanya
Cedarburg, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-wide-Vacation-Marketing-Kenneth-Lamborn/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/World-wide-Vacation-Marketing-Kenneth-Lamborn-Timeshare-Rental-Scam-Daytona-Beach-Florida-290930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World-wide Vacation Marketing Kenneth Lamborn