• Report: #19402

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2002

• Reported By:Pittsburgh PA
WorldCom Wireless
Arlington,VA Arlington, Virginia U.S.A.

WorldCom Wireless tries to make you take the phone consumer rip-off fraud Arlington Virginia

Interesting. I was just looking for their website and came across this page instead. THEN, I immediately called and tried to get the phone undelivered. Funny how I just called them last night and the phone IS ALREADY ON THE WAY!!! How's THAT for great service. Of course, I'm being cynical in my anger. I have put everyone in the office on alert to not sign for the phone.

I called the "order cancellation" and got a nice young man named Devon on the line who sounded like "just get me outta here". Then, I called "customer service" who said the phone had already been shipped. Wow!!! Did someone work overnight to get that out?!?

So, I called back "order cancellation" and got a not-so-nice young man on the phone named David. He went on to give me his "glad to be a worldcom employee" serinade and how dare I question HIS company's integrity. Interesting I tell you.

I am sorry, but I ended up hanging up on him after he got nasty because I mentioned that the company has a slew of similar complaints against them.

I tell you what. I'd better not have any problems with phony billing since I will refuse the phone. And, please tell me that the big MCI is not associated with this "company".

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2002 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorldCom-Wireless/Arlington-Virginia/WorldCom-Wireless-tries-to-make-you-take-the-phone-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Arlington-Virgin-19402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorldCom Wireless